Hello friends,Joseph greets you with gladness due to favor of the Almighty. Am hereby inviting you to share this Video to any of your friends who is struggling in HELB Loan Application. Welcome
Welcome
Promises to the overcomers> Friday 5th February 2020 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗦 1. What are we admonished to overcome? "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good," Romans 12:21. 2. What makes it possible for one to overcome the world? "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world," I John 4:4. 3. Is faith necessary in order for one to be an overcomer? "For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith," I John 5:4. 4. In the Revelation of Christ what promises are made to the overcomers? "To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God," Revelation 2:7. "He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death," Rev 2:11. "To him that overcometh will I give to eat of...

Comments